Now that the holiday season is starting it is worth remembering a few simple actions that can make for a happy and trouble free holiday.
1. Keep your passports in a safe place.
2. Only carry with you what is necessary for the outing.
3. Where you are staying always lock doors,gates and close windows.
4. On entering your car especially if on your own always use the central locking immediately.
5. When using an ATM at a bank etc always be careful of your surroundings.These simple actions will greatly enhance your safety and security.
"Distraction theft" happens everywhere, ATM's at banks, markets and recently an increase in reports at super markets.